Masseurs in Seattle?

lookingalways

Does anyone have any personal recommendation for masseurs in Seattle? even ones that you can't find on masserufinder or rentmasseur?
I feel like there isn't that many here and even far less of the ones who are actually good at a massage. 

Feel free to PM me but I think its a city missed out on a lot of reviews!

I can definitely endorse the following (message me with any questions). 

76007_1679693434_xncztegmur.jpg
RENTMASSEUR.COM

View my profile on RentMasseur.com

Hmmmm well it looks like my other 2 faves are not advertising right now  (it’s been 2 yrs since I was there) 

and definite “no” to: 

161094_1626493536_cnjq668df7.jpg
RENTMASSEUR.COM

View my profile on RentMasseur.com

• 3 weeks later...
On 5/11/2023 at 7:10 AM, themsg said:

Can you elaborate on the "no" for hands for you?

Sure. This dude NEVER SHUTS UP. I thought maybe he was nervous and went back to try him a second time but it was the same. He’s cute but would NOT SHUT UP about all the most inane stuff. Now I think it was his way to keep the mood from getting at all sensual.  Also kinda less erotic than expected from ad. 

14 hours ago, Moke said:

Sure. This dude NEVER SHUTS UP. I thought maybe he was nervous and went back to try him a second time but it was the same. He’s cute but would NOT SHUT UP about all the most inane stuff. Now I think it was his way to keep the mood from getting at all sensual.  Also kinda less erotic than expected from ad. 

Same experience with him here. Never stopped talking.

• 3 months later...
17 hours ago, lookingalways said:

Thanks @Franco - he did confirm that he doesn't get vaccinated for anything (he is not COVID or Mpox vaccinated) for those that it may be a concern for as an FYI.

Good to know. I haven't seen him since before lockdown. So appreciate this piece of information,  Thanks.

I’d recommend Dathan but it’s unclear if he goes further than therapeutic. Good massage, sexy dude, kind of awkward but nice. I wasn’t sure what to expect so kept my boxers on and was hoping he’d go for it but he didn’t - it was hard to read him and felt like he might get offended if I asked. I think he thought I was straight so kept it therapeutic.

14 hours ago, SamMiller213 said:

I’d recommend Dathan but it’s unclear if he goes further than therapeutic. Good massage, sexy dude, kind of awkward but nice. I wasn’t sure what to expect so kept my boxers on and was hoping he’d go for it but he didn’t - it was hard to read him and felt like he might get offended if I asked. I think he thought I was straight so kept it therapeutic.

He actually has a rentmen so I'm pretty sure he's open to go further, I think you just have to ask. He's been hit or miss with responding to me though

20 hours ago, SamMiller213 said:

I've texted Dathan a few times with no response in the past. Maybe things have improved?

4 hours ago, DDING said:

Yes! Same guy. When I messaged him about massages, he said he was open to sensual massages. I think you just have to ask/he won't offer

So did you ever wind up finalizing that meeting and confirming he does sensual?