Lucas NYC Masseur

utopia

He’s been on RM and MF for a while but the name and profile pics are suddenly new. This is the same Lucas that on RM used to go by … it’s escaping me (something like LatinoMascNY). He’s the one that shared a space with Paolo Jatoba (sp?). It’s odd to me bc the new pics look like a different person than the old pics but are likely just recent … sexy af tho!

Edited by Bmxman

1 hour ago, Bmxman said:

He’s been on RM and MF for a while but the name and profile pics are suddenly new. This is the same Lucas that on RM used to go by … it’s escaping me (something like LatinoMascNY). He’s the one that shared a space with Paolo Jatoba (sp?). It’s odd to me bc the new pics look like a different person than the old pics but are likely just recent … sexy af tho!

172542_1658929374_jsvbh8ngy6.jpg
RENTMASSEUR.COM

View my profile on RentMasseur.com

Thanks for the intel! You have the spelling correct, and Paolo's first pic shows him with someone that could well be Lucas. Also, one of Paolo's reviews mentions a four-hand with "Lucas." Both guys reference 42/11 as their address - I wonder if they are still using the same space?

13 hours ago, Harryinny said:

Attractive guy, $210 may include other things.

Maybe but I don't think so according to his wording below using base rate $210:

• Amounts listed are base rates only. Actual rates vary based on distance travelled, services provided, etc.

57 minutes ago, utopia said:
172542_1658929374_jsvbh8ngy6.jpg
RENTMASSEUR.COM

View my profile on RentMasseur.com

Thanks for the intel! You have the spelling correct, and Paolo's first pic shows him with someone that could well be Lucas. Also, one of Paolo's reviews mentions a four-hand with "Lucas." Both guys reference 42/11 as their address - I wonder if they are still using the same space?

I think the other guy in Paulo's picture above is Rosario.  Look at Rosario's picture, he has one from the same space. 

https://www.masseurfinder.com/massage-therapists/43288/

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

Always happy to report a positive experience! I just saw Lucas, and it was just about the perfect erotic massage. He’s got actual massage skills and uses them in a detailed and firm/deep way. He’s unbelievably good-looking in the altogether, so it’s a mystery to me why he doesn’t share more revealing pictures in his ad. Finally, maybe best of all, he’s really sweet.

10 hours ago, Marc in Calif said:

That's because some on this forum would immediately claim that he provides a full-service sexual experience. 😎

I hope that’s not the case. “Some” are always going to think what they want. Clients, however, until they learn otherwise, should respect how providers advertise. If a massage provider decides to offer “full service,” on the other hand, I respect that too!

I consider the provider’s nudity, at least at some point in the massage (preferably from the start), an essential part of erotic massage (along with MT and HE). He can decide to keep his clothes on, of course, but I won’t return to him for an “erotic massage.”

In the specific case of Lucas, it’s a shame he doesn’t show more in his ads, even just a shirtless pic, especially since he offers sensual and erotic massage.  He’s kind of physical perfection. If I looked like him, I wouldn’t ever put clothes on!

Attached is the price card MFinder profile sent me last minth. Seemed a bit steep for a first time session so I declined.

Would appreciate meaningful forum feedback on provider’s technique, studio space, demeanor etc; i.e., specific info on which to base a decision to hire. Thanks.

IMG_9670.jpeg

8 hours ago, ChelseaWest said:

Attached is the price card MFinder profile sent me last minth. Seemed a bit steep for a first time session so I declined.

Would appreciate meaningful forum feedback on provider’s technique, studio space, demeanor etc; i.e., specific info on which to base a decision to hire. Thanks.

IMG_9670.jpeg

Are these the prices for Lucas?