411 on Carlosgrey

seaguy206

• 2 weeks later...

I took the plunge and am sad to report being disappointed and would not repeat or recommend. He’s a nice enough guy and the massage was erotic. But:

-that first photo is is not him. Which is weird bc he’s a good looking slender-muscly guy, but doesn’t have those abs. Nice body of his own just a bit different. 

-I arrived on time and he had me wait 5, then 10-12 minutes in the lobby before he was ready  which was fine, but I expected to get those 10 minutes added on to the end of the hour  but instead…

After the massage highlight he kicked back by himself on the bed and started scrolling through his phone  indicating that the massage was over - very abruptly. I laid there for a while expecting more massage but he kept engaging with his phone, ignoring me. And this was like 15 min before th hour. So a total of maybe 35 min of massage. I was only in his room for maybe 40-45 min for the 1 hr massage. And no wind down or after care. Zilch.

-technique was just ok. Non professional strokes that were a bit repetitive. Not that I have to have a perfect technical massage each time. But this was not it. 

we had some pleasant conversation to start and he wasn’t a creep or anything, just seemed pretty distracted and ended abruptly.   I paid the 180, No tip  

• 3 months later...

With us to go I am going to consider seeing him tomorrow and after reading what I read up above I'm not so sure I will however the man has been very pleasant in our text exchanges. I'm going to do some more research and investigation to see what I can find on his technique and erotic abilities. I have already put in a call to the IRS and to the FBI to get the goods on him. LOL. I'm about to go into an appointment with the governor of Michigan as he is currently in detroit. Not the governor. The provider.

My experience was similar to Moke.  I had to wait about 5-10 mins downstairs, which whatever, it happens.  When he came down I thought to myself that he didn't look exactly like the photos, but I wasn't completely bothered as he's a good-looking guy with a tight, lean body.

Massage starts, we're both nude, it's OK, you can feel him trying, which I appreciated but it got sensual pretty fast.  Before I knew it he was hard and near my head/face so I took my cue and then we moved to the bed.  I was able to hold off as long as I could but definitely didn't hit the hour mark. 

As I was getting dressed I savored his taste and got a better look at him and I knew that I had met him before, as a dancer in a local strip club, they have a room for private dances and I picked him one night.  It was a fraction of the price and I got the same thing, so for that reason I would not repeat.  

Would I recommend him; yeah, sure...maybe.  He's young and pretty and can be fun if you want something new.  I believe he was $150 then and I added $20 tip.

12 minutes ago, FLJock said:

My experience was similar to Moke.  I had to wait about 5-10 mins downstairs, which whatever, it happens.  When he came down I thought to myself that he didn't look exactly like the photos, but I wasn't completely bothered as he's a good-looking guy with a tight, lean body.

Massage starts, we're both nude, it's OK, you can feel him trying, which I appreciated but it got sensual pretty fast.  Before I knew it he was hard and near my head/face so I took my cue and then we moved to the bed.  I was able to hold off as long as I could but definitely didn't hit the hour mark. 

As I was getting dressed I savored his taste and got a better look at him and I knew that I had met him before, as a dancer in a local strip club, they have a room for private dances and I picked him one night.  It was a fraction of the price and I got the same thing, so for that reason I would not repeat.  

Would I recommend him; yeah, sure...maybe.  He's young and pretty and can be fun if you want something new.  I believe he was $150 then and I added $20 tip.

I sincerely thank you for being part of my investigation. LOL. Thank you 

37 minutes ago, FLJock said:

Bummer. Then the good reviews must be coming from clients that are content with just his sensual elements. Based on this feedback, I would not hire him. 

• 2 months later...
18 hours ago, SamMiller213 said:

He’s in SD now. Based on the feedback above, he’s likely using someone else’s pics. I was able to track down his pics to a guy on Instagram based out of Florida which by the looks of it make him seem completely straight.

Thanks for posting this. Judging by all the responses here it seems like the provider makes you wait for him then cuts the massage short and uses someone else’s pics . That does it for me he is off the list.