BoMassageReiki in Los Angeles

RubMyThighs

Reiki is a complementary health approach in which practitioners place their hands lightly on or just above a person, with the goal of directing energy to help facilitate the person's own healing response. It's based on an Eastern belief in an energy that supports the body's innate or natural healing abilities.”

a.k.a. Woo-woo massage.

• 5 months later...

I texted him and he said: 

I provide a combination of deep tissue, sports massage, and stretching technique at $150 for 60 mins.

I also provide a combination of deep tissue, sports massage, and stretching technique with sensual elements where mutual touch is allowed. Release provided. The massage can be done in the nude. $170 for 60 mins. 

I only do outcalls. I can bring my massage table or it can be done anywhere you are comfortable in your space. 

All my massages incorporate reiki hands-on healing technique. It’s a technique that can help with energetic blockages. 

Outcall 60 mins: 
Therapeutic - 60 Mins -  $150
Sensual - 60 Mins - $170

Very reasonable! And his photos really do it for me. I think I will go for it next week. But would love to know if anyone else has seen him first. Thanks

Edited by RubMyThighs

On 9/27/2023 at 8:35 PM, RubMyThighs said:

I texted him and he said: 

I provide a combination of deep tissue, sports massage, and stretching technique at $150 for 60 mins.

I also provide a combination of deep tissue, sports massage, and stretching technique with sensual elements where mutual touch is allowed. Release provided. The massage can be done in the nude. $170 for 60 mins. 

I only do outcalls. I can bring my massage table or it can be done anywhere you are comfortable in your space. 

All my massages incorporate reiki hands-on healing technique. It’s a technique that can help with energetic blockages. 

Outcall 60 mins: 
Therapeutic - 60 Mins -  $150
Sensual - 60 Mins - $170

Very reasonable! And his photos really do it for me. I think I will go for it next week. But would love to know if anyone else has seen him first. Thanks

would love to hear how your experience goes! his pics are hot

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...