Sam in NYC

SoSoSoHo

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...

Took the plunge a while back. Therapeutic. Deep - and I mean deep - pressure so if you don’t like that I would recommend against. Extremely nice and not at all a clock watcher. He doesn’t do sessions less than 2 hours. Just a really really nice guy. Lovely apartment. If you’re looking for a bargain on an extremely well done therapeutic massage and have about 2.5 hours in the evening to spare I HIGHLY recommend. 

On 9/7/2023 at 11:25 PM, SoSoSoHo said:

Took the plunge a while back. Therapeutic. Deep - and I mean deep - pressure so if you don’t like that I would recommend against. Extremely nice and not at all a clock watcher. He doesn’t do sessions less than 2 hours. Just a really really nice guy. Lovely apartment. If you’re looking for a bargain on an extremely well done therapeutic massage and have about 2.5 hours in the evening to spare I HIGHLY recommend. 

I agree. He's very nice and it's a great massage. Therapeutic only and well worth the money. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I had a session with him this past week. Definitely strictly therapeutic, but it was a great massage. He works very well with deep pressure (which I love) and was very generous with time, I did a two-hour session and it definitely went longer. I will definitely will be going back for the price and the quality of the massage. Happy to answer any questions!