Massage Client "Antoine" Bailed on payment/LA SFV

Tactile Daddy

On 3/16/2023 at 12:33 PM, Tactile Daddy said:

In the past I've actually had clients leave their wallet... Momentary lapse of judgement on my part. Too much mezcal lately? 🤣

This ^ 

Whenever a client has an issue paying, “forgot it in car” or what have you, I keep their wallet, phone, both, or something of value - at least their driver’s license until they come back to pay me. Sometimes I walk them to an ATM. There happens to be one a block away.

Fortunately this rarely happens, and less so now that I accept several digital payment options. Cash is still king both for privacy and expediency.

Mezcal is, by the way, delicious!

• 8 months later...
On 3/16/2023 at 6:31 AM, Tactile Daddy said:

Just a warning to all providers in the San Fernando Valley area of LA. 

I had a charming client arrive last night for a massage. He had been trying to get on my table for several days and finally our schedules aligned. 

At the end of the session he was very appreciative, asked many questions about my availability for scheduling another session in the coming weeks. His affable demeanor, charming nature and good looks all culminated with, oh I forgot my phone in my car to use venmo, let me go get it. Against my quick moment of distrust of this, I felt oh he seems trustworthy.  He went to the car and never returned, nor my texts. 🙄

#mybad 

He goes by the name of Antoine. Probably around 34. French Moroccan, originally from Toulouse. Around 6', faux hawk, worked out model very good looks, slightly shy, self described restaurant manager & former dancer. Said he originally lived in Van Nuys, but now lives in Studio City. 

https://rentmasseur.com/GreatHandsLA

Is this him by any chance? Appears to be a one time provider himself? Same name… 

KTLA.COM

Authorities are asking for anyone who believes they were inappropriately touched by a massage therapist in East Los Angeles to come forward...

I had a client in Dallas once who actually had the nerve to try and pay me with counterfeit money. I told him “I don’t know where you got this funny money but I’m not accepting it and we need to go down the street to the ATM and get the real stuff together”. I did not trust him to leave and come back on his own recognizance.

On 3/17/2023 at 4:32 AM, Tactile Daddy said:

Perhaps... I'll be pleasant, as I don't believe in being a drama 🎭 queen, but I'll say hello and inquire if he lost his phone. 

Would the following not apply?

WWW.FRESNODEFENSE.COM

In California, it is illegal to consume food or drinks and, with the intent of defrauding the owner, leave without paying. Read our blog to learn more.

Edited by coriolis888
spelling