411 on CHADFUTURE in LA

KingSmooth

He’s only been on RM 8 days - unless he was under another name previously, a forum member may not have had the opportunity to sample him yet. 

He’s definitely a good looking bloke with plenty of appeal, perhaps one of our skilled sleuths can do their thing and see if the pics in use are actually his, and not lifted from an IG dude in Basel or wherever. 

BBD

Also has a RMasseur profile as well under same name.

Haven't met but I'm gonna go out on a very large sturdy limb that if you also check "DavidKnight" profile on RMasseur as well that they're part of traveling pack and person who shows up might resemble one of these gents (which in some cases is fine with some folks including myself), but I doubt it's them. (Just my 2 cents based on prior knowledge and experience with a wolf pack participant and organizer).

I'll take the abuse of stating unsubstantiated opinions but again, "sturdy limb", haha

58 minutes ago, GTMike said:

Also has a RMasseur profile as well under same name.

Haven't met but I'm gonna go out on a very large sturdy limb that if you also check "DavidKnight" profile on RMasseur as well that they're part of traveling pack and person who shows up might resemble one of these gents (which in some cases is fine with some folks including myself), but I doubt it's them. (Just my 2 cents based on prior knowledge and experience with a wolf pack participant and organizer).

I'll take the abuse of stating unsubstantiated opinions but again, "sturdy limb", haha

"Wolf pack" is giving me Teen Wolf flashbacks. I wouldn't have minded a few of those guys showing up.