MNbodybuilder

msl4msl

https://rentmasseur.com/MNbodybuilder

Anyone communicate with this guy.  I texted him yesterday and set up a time to meet tonight.  I texted him today asking if we're still on to meet tonight, to which he replied:  "This is my first message from this number.  I don't remember ever making reservations for tonight as I'm unavailable."   Weird.  I have a feeling he's fake.

• 5 months later...
4 hours ago, CaliMuscle said:

Hmmm... not sure whether or not to take a dive with him. Seems very straight. Clearly advertises his size. Probably open to JO/Oral during massage. Any other info on him? 

So, his lies about who he is don't deter you? At all??

Edited by Todd Jenkins

16 hours ago, Hot4latin said:

Offer to take headless/faceless photos for him. Just don’t post them on his IG or anywhere else. 

That's not even necessary aa he could take bathroom mirror selfies and crop his head out himself -- IF he wanted to.  But if he has really bad gyno as indicated by @CaliMuscle  above then that might be so distinctive as to betray his identity almost as much as a face pic would.

In any event all the info in this thread indicates he is being disingenuous by using someone else's pics and by not cropping out Logan's face -- who is insanely handsome and does NOT have gyno -- he is misrepresenting himself.

On 9/1/2023 at 1:30 AM, builder boy said:

He sent me pics.   Huge pass 

Quite a disappointment.  I had my hopes up because I also life in Minnesota and serious muscle ready for worship doesn't grow on trees here, as far as I can tell.

Edited by crushme99