411 on Matteo in Dnver

jrk69

I saw him several years ago. One of my worst massages. Very perfunctory. I don't think he had any training since everything seems scattershot. Ended the one and a half hour massage early.  Also did one of my massage pet peeves - massaging with one hand. Maybe he has gained experience and honed his technique since then, but major pass for me.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

I cannot agree more with Franco - I have seen him and would NEVER AGAIN do so. It has been a few years, but here is my experience: 

The massage was mediocre at best, and half way through he said "is there anything special that you are looking for?" or something to that affect. It was such an odd question, that I did not really know how to answer. I said something like, "no, not really, just keep doing what you are doing."

At this point, he jumped off the bed (he claimed his table was in for repairs) and said that he didn't like 'my attitude' and told me to leave. 

He had collected his fee up front, but I was so astonished by this behaviour that I did as I was told and just dressed and left. 

My experience was a little different when I saw Matteo last year.  I had a very tight timeline while visiting family and he was able to make it work on short notice. 
The texts were very courteous and I found him to be engaging and friendly in person.  He massaged my glutes and lower back A LOT, and it wasn’t until the end of the session that he said that he really enjoyed doing that but didn’t want to cross the line.  I of course am all about crossing the line, but sadly I had to go.  
Were the massage skills great, no, but I left thinking that he was a good value for the price and that I would repeat if I were local.  If nothing more than the possible deep tissue. 

3 hours ago, DrivingGuy said:

I cannot agree more with Franco - I have seen him and would NEVER AGAIN do so. It has been a few years, but here is my experience: 

The massage was mediocre at best, and half way through he said "is there anything special that you are looking for?" or something to that affect. It was such an odd question, that I did not really know how to answer. I said something like, "no, not really, just keep doing what you are doing."

At this point, he jumped off the bed (he claimed his table was in for repairs) and said that he didn't like 'my attitude' and told me to leave. 

He had collected his fee up front, but I was so astonished by this behaviour that I did as I was told and just dressed and left. 

I’m sorry that happened to you. It highlights the advice of never paying up front. Masseurs who demand payment first are inevitably the ones who short time or have some other weird paranoia.