Auckland recommendations

ncc1701d

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 4/6/2023 at 2:44 PM, david1710 said:

Not that kind of city...

There is a lively straight scene for providers.  Small population, rather than lack of interest.

I would say the closest "that kind of city" would be Sydney, a 3 hour flight away. The Australians do know how to have fun.

If you are interested in something uniquely Kiwi - I would try this.  

embed.jpg?buster=1661988923753
EXPRESS.ADOBE.COM

A story told with Adobe Express

I booked an appointment but sadly had to cancel because my incoming flight was delayed, ( I took  infamous non stop NZ1 New York JFK to AKL 19 hour flight)  thus cutting my time in Auckland short. [ the main purpose on my trip was a mountain hike in the south island, so I had to proceed directly there ]

I did speak to him on the phone - and he seems to be very devoted to his craft and would have given it a go if I was back in Auckland. If anyone goes, please report back. Apparently high energy thing…I was very intrigued.

Edited by jetlow

2 hours ago, jetlow said:

There is a lively straight scene for providers.  Small population, rather than lack of interest.

I would say the closest "that kind of city" would be Sydney, a 3 hour flight away. The Australians do know how to have fun.

If you are interested in something uniquely Kiwi - I would try this.  

embed.jpg?buster=1661988923753
EXPRESS.ADOBE.COM

A story told with Adobe Express

I booked an appointment but sadly had to cancel because my incoming flight was delayed, ( I took  infamous non stop NZ1 New York JFK to AKL 19 hour flight)  thus cutting my time in Auckland short. [ the main purpose on my trip was a mountain hike in the south island, so I had to proceed directly there ]

I did speak to him on the phone - and he seems to be very devoted to his craft and would have given it a go if I was back in Auckland. If anyone goes, please report back. Apparently high energy thing…I was very intrigued.

I've been to this guy - not impressed at all.