Question

builder boy

If we are traveling together, they sit next to me, and that means First domestic and Business overseas. Only exception is when we're together and I haven't paid for First myself -- I am solely relying on an upgrade for me and a companion. This is usually for shorter (under two hour) flights. When it is more than that, I pay for the First seats for both of us. When short flights, I have the highest status on American (Conciergy Key) and always get the upgrade unless First is sold out with revenue passengers. No exceptions to this rule 99% of the time.  But I digress, basic rule is when we're together, we ALWAYS sit together and I am never in the back of the bus, lol. 🤣

For them traveling solo, it really depends on a combination of the fare, the length of the flight, and to be brutally honest: the size of the provider.

I have a wide range and like everyone from the slimmer smaller jocks to the huge 6'4 bodybuilders. I would never put the latter in an economy or coach seat, even for a one-hour flight. The former, why not sometimes? My view is they don't "need" the extra space as much, especially for a shorter flight.. lol

That said, I have probably paid for flights a sum total of ten times when they weren't flying with me. Of those, none were overseas and for domestic, nine of the ten were first class. I figure if I am going to hire the best of the best (which is really my criteria in almost all cases), they deserve the best from me. That stance has served me well in my personal life, my business life, and my hiring life. 😎

Edited by ThroatCummer