Erik_Top in NYC

EVdude

• 3 months later...
On 6/23/2023 at 1:21 PM, Wanderoz said:

Anyone seen him on this visit?

I had him for pride weekend, he stays at Times Square... looks exactly like his pics, no more, no less... he massaged knot in my shoulder very good + after relaxation, we turned to sensual part which included mutal touch & handjob...

def would repeat, cuz he is very friendly guy

• 3 weeks later...
3 minutes ago, ConanBladeLA said:

Booked him in DC... what an awesome guy!!! Tall, blond, with real european charm!! Erik truly satisifed my needs and massaged my body well ... very cool and down-to-earth guy, recommend him to all of you !!

PS his erection lasts very long, which just made massage even more sensual ;)

And was he a good top who lived up to his name?😈

22 hours ago, Excellent said:

Hmm?  The one review is by someone who just joined with two posts on the same person.  Something seems fishy.

? !? !?

Yes Im newbie, a good friend told me for this site (to check expirences with masseurs before I book them, and Im still learning around the site)... by pure accident, I saw this forum dedicated to Erik, a guy I recently met... whats the probem??? btw for some other boys I even wrote more comments lol

• 4 weeks later...

Met him for Market Days in Chicago, about a week ago.  Erik is one very, very good and sweet guy.  He massaged my legs and lower back just like I asked him to do, mixing pressure and always checking upon if Im feeling alright.  he fully respected my limits (I told him I don't kiss, as I have a bf) and he treated me with just right amount of erotic play

yes he is from Serbia, but he lives in LA... he seems quite educated wish I had more time with him or that we shared a drink.

Will book him again for sure when he is around, he has 5/5 stars from me

been with him on Wednesday morning, he was very responsive and open for deals... I would rate him 8/10 for massage, as pressure could been bit deeper , also wish he used bit less oil since its ultra hot and we both got very sweaty and sticky... but I enjoyed, he even did my arms which is rare to find

... as for erotic part, I rate him 20/10, as I still can't properly sit even after 2 days 😆😅🤣😂

as other guys pointed out, its true he looks 100% like his pics, which was surprising to me, as lots of them use outdated pics or bunch of photoshop

• 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 3/1/2024 at 12:27 PM, sfcal said:

Anyone with recent experience? I reached out and was a bit offput he asks for pictures

He asked me the same before my first booking, but thats common among providers if you ask for extras

btw, I tried to arrange our third meeting 2 weeks ago when he was back in Nyc, but sadly he was on a short stay this time... Miss his touch & dick tho, he truly knows how to relax me