MindBodyLove - LA

JD87

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Yes. Tried him and was incredibly pleased. Friendly, warm, kind. Really, really good. Connected. I'm 41 and he said I'm in the young side of most of the clients he sees. Most of his clients are later 50s through 70s.

He's a talented masseur light to medium pressure throughout. Very clear about it being a theraputic experience first and foremost. That said, he's a handsomes man and while short, has a good build and is easy on the eyes.

If you're looking for extras galore, he's not your guy. If you're looking for a solid, pleasant, connected and present massage with a skilled practioner - he's 100% worth your time!

3 hours ago, Tony Napoli said:

Yes. Tried him and was incredibly pleased. Friendly, warm, kind. Really, really good. Connected. I'm 41 and he said I'm in the young side of most of the clients he sees. Most of his clients are later 50s through 70s.

He's a talented masseur light to medium pressure throughout. Very clear about it being a theraputic experience first and foremost. That said, he's a handsomes man and while short, has a good build and is easy on the eyes.

If you're looking for extras galore, he's not your guy. If you're looking for a solid, pleasant, connected and present massage with a skilled practioner - he's 100% worth your time!

I am confused -- you indicated that it is a therapuetic experience first and foremost yet his profile has the Therapeutic, Sensual AND Erotic boxes all checked and also states "I use pleasure centers of the body to encourage opening, releasing, and connecting with one's own vital sensual and *seggsual energy"...?

On 4/19/2023 at 1:49 PM, LA90046 said:

I am confused -- you indicated that it is a therapuetic experience first and foremost yet his profile has the Therapeutic, Sensual AND Erotic boxes all checked and also states "I use pleasure centers of the body to encourage opening, releasing, and connecting with one's own vital sensual and *seggsual energy"...?

He also shows his cock pic in the locked photos... hmmmm.

• 6 months later...
On 4/22/2023 at 4:59 PM, wallnut said:

It sounds like all of you are okay with sending a photo before meeting the first time (as he specifies in his ad)?

Since he says for identification, I'm assuming it's just a basic face pic?

Edited by Exploritor