Palaciosmax

funes15

• 4 weeks later...

Just took one for the team LOL. He can be super difficult to contact. Scheduling with him can be a headache since I guess he is still new and has a lot of things going on. Quote $350 outcall only but can be negotiated. He’s worth it though. Personality wise he is very sweet and nice. Shorter than I expected but such a cutie. Yes he is as thicc as his picture. He’s vers, pretty much open to anything. Another issue is almost 0 English, I had to communicate through texting while we met, but again, he delivered everything. 

On 4/4/2023 at 1:05 AM, Snow said:

Shorter than I expected but such a cutie. 

Curious - his ad says he’s 5’7.  Did he appear shorter than that to you?  He looks compact him his pictures.   Been watching him for a bit too - so thank you for the feedback! 

• 1 month later...

Big ol waste of time, unfortunately. I showed up at a time he picked, only to find out he wasn't even at the hotel. But he didn't inform me he was running behind until after I double-texted him to make sure everything was good. I told him I didn't mind waiting a bit longer since he was apparently in traffic. Fast forward another 45 minutes with no answer, I just called it a wash and headed home. 

• 2 months later...
On 4/4/2023 at 2:05 AM, Snow said:

Just took one for the team LOL. He can be super difficult to contact. Scheduling with him can be a headache since I guess he is still new and has a lot of things going on. Quote $350 outcall only but can be negotiated. He’s worth it though. Personality wise he is very sweet and nice. Shorter than I expected but such a cutie. Yes he is as thicc as his picture. He’s vers, pretty much open to anything. Another issue is almost 0 English, I had to communicate through texting while we met, but again, he delivered everything. 

I want to meet him and I don't think they'll be much taking so the limited English won't be a problem 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 5/28/2023 at 5:18 PM, WorthJayson said:

Big ol waste of time, unfortunately. I showed up at a time he picked, only to find out he wasn't even at the hotel. But he didn't inform me he was running behind until after I double-texted him to make sure everything was good. I told him I didn't mind waiting a bit longer since he was apparently in traffic. Fast forward another 45 minutes with no answer, I just called it a wash and headed home. 

i appreciate what you have said and will not even make an attempt with this guy....to each their own but with this information i can not understand why anyone else would subject themself to inquiring with him....people always believe it wont happen to them....this crap happens all the time..again I thank you for informing us of this situation because i truly believe it shows the mans true colors.