SpartanBeard

xanadulvr

8 hours ago, dfwmassagelover said:

I tried to schedule for today and he was booked and leaving Friday for Palm Springs.  He said he will contact me when he returns.  Prompt reply to my text.  I hope to see him next week.  For what they are worth has good reviews on RentMasseur.

Keep us posted. 

Stumbled across his OnlyFans page (found the link while looking at the OF page of a traveling masseur I saw once in Dallas). Couldn't see SpartanBeard's content because I didn't subscribe, but looks like he posted videos and/or photos of him fucking men. His profile says "happily taken but love being naughty" -- so he's bisexual? Don't think he's gay for pay -- some of his other videos co-starred pros or semi-pros like Oscarbear and Jack Dixon. And there's a link to his merch store -- clothing, accessories, and beard care products.

• 1 month later...

Took the plunge. The massage was unexpectedly good. He tackles the full back from ears to toes. He starts off at the feet first and does spend a good amount of time there. For anyone who appreciates a good foot massage, he got you. He looks just like his pictures, maybe a bit less bulky. MT and HE included. Would I hire him again? Yes.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...