Provider Catfish Stories

Jeffster

Strangest provider catfish story ever for me was my very first hire. I was in my 20s and called an ad I saw somewhere while in NYC. I was staying in a rundown hotel with little to no security and invited the provider over. I was very jacked and wanted a masculine muscle guy without having to deal with heading out to a bar. 

The long-anticipated knock came and I let the guy in (my mistake). He advertised himself as a bodybuilder stud but was more dud than stud. I was so horny at the time. Just a short, pudgy Guido-type guy. 

I finally told him that this wasn’t going to work for me, and he blew up, telling me that things would go badly for me. I told him I’d call the cops and he told me he was “connected” and the cops wouldn’t help me.

Even though I could easily kick his ass, I didn’t know what else (or who else) he could use against me. So I began to negotiate. He proposed that if I pay him, he’d send a guy he works with over that I might like. I figured I’d end up paying him anyway so I paid. 

He left. I figured the money was gone, but an hour later, there was a knock at the door. I cautiously checked and realized he had sent NICK HARMON over. Nick was in great shape and ready to play. We ended up having a great time, and played for hours. 

I got the impression that the first guy who came over was kind of like the head of a stable of NYC muscle guys.

D7B1D14E-A028-4694-A218-48E83C88D6DD.jpeg

29 minutes ago, Jeffster said:

Strangest provider catfish story ever for me was my very first hire. I was in my 20s and called an ad I saw somewhere while in NYC. I was staying in a rundown hotel with little to no security and invited the provider over. I was very jacked and wanted a masculine muscle guy without having to deal with heading out to a bar. 

The long-anticipated knock came and I let the guy in (my mistake). He advertised himself as a bodybuilder stud but was more dud than stud. I was so horny at the time. Just a short, pudgy Guido-type guy. 

I finally told him that this wasn’t going to work for me, and he blew up, telling me that things would go badly for me. I told him I’d call the cops and he told me he was “connected” and the cops wouldn’t help me.

Even though I could easily kick his ass, I didn’t know what else (or who else) he could use against me. So I began to negotiate. He proposed that if I pay him, he’d send a guy he works with over that I might like. I figured I’d end up paying him anyway so I paid. 

He left. I figured the money was gone, but an hour later, there was a knock at the door. I cautiously checked and realized he had sent NICK HARMON over. Nick was in great shape and ready to play. We ended up having a great time, and played for hours. 

I got the impression that the first guy who came over was kind of like the head of a stable of NYC muscle guys.

D7B1D14E-A028-4694-A218-48E83C88D6DD.jpeg

did you have to pay the second guy?.....if not, did you tip him a bit?....great story!.....thanks.

Just now, azdr0710 said:

did you have to pay the second guy?.....if not, did you tip him a bit?....great story!.....thanks.

Great question. I’m sorry I didn’t include that detail.

When I negotiated with the first guy, he agreed to less for himself and told me he would pay his buddy. I really did assume I was going to lose the money anyway. So, I paid the first guy. When Nick Harmon appeared, and after an amazing session, I decided on my own to give him 100 bucks. Before leaving, he gave me his personal number and told me to call him next time to go lift together.