Patricia Routledge is 94! Happy birthday Hyacinth!

Stormy

Both good choices! I guess I was thinking how they were written, how I perceived them in my head more. 

Tarquin was supposed to be the monied toff, which is why Hyacinth loved their friendship, so I thought Joe would be a good fit.

As far as Sheridan goes, in my mind he is camp as Christmas, the type *everyone* knows is, except for his darling mummy who just knows the right girl is out there for her darling boy! 😂 So someone campy in the style of Graham, Matt Lucas, or Alan Carr comes to my mind. 

5 hours ago, BtmBearDad said:

Both good choices! I guess I was thinking how they were written, how I perceived them in my head more. 

Tarquin was supposed to be the monied toff, which is why Hyacinth loved their friendship, so I thought Joe would be a good fit.

As far as Sheridan goes, in my mind he is camp as Christmas, the type *everyone* knows is, except for his darling mummy who just knows the right girl is out there for her darling boy! 😂 So someone campy in the style of Graham, Matt Lucas, or Alan Carr comes to my mind. 

Matt Lucas would be hilarious.