Recent Update Regarding KarlKlang in San Francisco?

Axiom2001

Previously, KarlKlang has been discussed.  It's 2023 and I'd like to know if any of you have seen him within the past year?  The dates of his reviews on RentMasseur are somewhat scattered.  If you've had the pleasure of receiving a massage from him recently--was he interactive beyond administering a wonderful massage?  

I'd appreciate your getting back here with specifics.  Advance thanks--

Karl resumed his massage business last year after a break due to a personal loss.

I saw him a couple of times starting in September. As far as I know, he still sees clients Monday through Friday only. He's moved to a new place location in SF, and he's still going to school.

I'm sure others can give you additional details. 

I assume you mean KarlKang?  If so, maybe you can edit your post or ask an admin to do it if you can't.

I'd say that based on previous discussions here, Karl is certainly interactive but it also seemed to me that not everyone got the same level of interaction.  That's probably true of the vast majority of masseurs, though.  I know that I enjoyed my few times with him, even if I got the sense that some other clients received a bit more than I had.