411 JohnCali now in LA

Kevin Slate

I had a hot massage with John. He replied to my text so quickly and was available the day I called in. I was shocked by what a hunk he is! He looks hotter in person. Handsome and charming. 
He found all tight knots on my back. I enjoyed the foot massage too. Sensual was out of this world can’t get over it! 

Stay clear. Same guy who used to live off mulholland drive and talk like 6”3 or so but thin but musscled in his pics u are not getting the Same person in the pics made a mistake and saw him in the Hollywood hills address a few years ago and even thou says erotic  he si clothed and at the end tells u to finish yourself off. I could not get out there fast enough fast forward to last spring summer and made the mistake of hiring a guy in Long Beach with great ad and pics and when i go to appt the guy seems familiar and it. Hits me half wat thru massage and he wa s again clothed when he said he would be nude and then i had to finish myself off i got off the table paid him and left and blocked him on rent masseur on all his various ads