411 on PabloG

Lookandbook

Guest PETEPETE
On 2/4/2023 at 7:27 PM, Lookandbook said:

I found an older thread on:  https://rent.men/PabloG with very little details  

I recently came across him while traveling… saw him poolside at a resort and the pictures were 100% accurate. Has anyone who can provide details taken the plunge? I was very tempted by what I saw glistening in the sun…

Can I ask, you that actually saw him in person, did he look 6'2? Somehow in pictures he does not look that tall to me. 

I saw whim across the way on the other side of a pool and can’t say for sure, but he did not appear to be 6’2. From my limited and distanced assessment, he appeared of average height to me maybe 5’10 or so? In all fairness, I wasn’t looking at his height, i was looking for a silhouette in his Speedo…

Guest PETEPETE
14 hours ago, Lookandbook said:

he did not appear to be 6’2. From my limited and distanced assessment, he appeared of average height to me maybe 5’10 or so? In all fairness, I wasn’t looking at his height, i was looking for a silhouette in his Speedo…

I thought so about the height, and 🤣 "i was looking for a silhouette in his Speedo…"🤣🤣

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Fellow hobbyists, I cannot recommend this provider. I will avoid in the future, he was not engaged, sat back and expected to be serviced only. I provided a clear list of asks/into and provider confirmed it would be a good fit. Did not deliver at all.  

The good: pictures are accurate, quick response (a rarity with Miami providers I found), tall and got hard easily.

The cons: disengaged,  does not deliver on asks, despite discussing ahead of time and the cost (the most I have ever paid… never again. I was thinking with the wrong head). 

Enjoy the pictures and keep him a fantasy, save yourself from disappointment and keep some cash in your wallet.  I took one from the team and hope no one else has to go through the trouble.