Knowing what you know now, what you do differently in yur 1st Massage?

newdad

Well, it depends on whether you are talking about my very first massage in general, which was a female masseur in my hometown where I kept my shorts on and did not flip over.  - Or if you are talking about my first full-body massage with an lgbt friendly masseur.

Although honestly, in either event, I dont think I would change anything.  I think they were the experiences I needed at those particular times in my life and gave me the sense that I wanted to explore further. That's what led me to this site.  Now I have had experiences after those first times that were not good and I continue to learn lessons from those.

Sincerely, I don’t remember my first experience. I think it was a masseur I found on Craigslist in 2005 or 6 because that’s how I got started. I had been trading massages with other guys from there and at some point I decided to find a professional. I did learn early on to communicate and tell a masseur what I wanted and how I liked it. And to get up and leave in a cordial manner if the massage is dismal. Unfortunately there are lots of scammers in the business. Don’t be shy, you’re the client and paying for a service. 

Edited by musclestuduws