Men’s Spas in NYC - Top Picks 2023

13thstguy

Wanted to get a chat started for the NYC boys to weigh in on their favorite massage spots in NYC. So many of my fav spots have shut their doors in the last few years and there's been a lot of turnover with the masseurs. Let's chat about recent experiences and recommended masseurs!

9 minutes ago, 13thstguy said:

Wanted to get a chat started for the NYC boys to weigh in on their favorite massage spots in NYC. So many of my fav spots have shut their doors in the last few years and there's been a lot of turnover with the masseurs. Let's chat about recent experiences and recommended masseurs!

So you are a "Newbie?" asking this question?....hmmmm...

To get things started wanted to share a few reviews of places I've been in the last month or so:

Tried the new Batman Spa on 14th. Convenient location and expensive. Either owned by the crew at Why Not or someone there took the mobile contacts from there cause I got a $15 off coupon via text, which I used to upgrade to a 90 min. Ended up costing $80+- and I gave a good tip. Had Mike. Younger guy. Prob mid 20s.   Great massage - I'm picky so was actually surprised how skilled it was. Coverered back, shoulders, legs and head. No feet which was a bummer but no big deal. Fun experience. Real massage and VERY relaxing. 

Hit up Why Not at their semi-new location on Bleeker. Used to go there when they were on w4th right off 7th (basement). Had Tony. Middle aged guy. Prob early 40s / late 30s. Decent massage but phoned it in. Prob wouldn't go back. 60 mins was $65+- and I tipped (as always butgave a modest $15 cause wasn't fantastic).

Anyone been to any others downtown?

On 2/2/2023 at 12:25 AM, Massagefindingnemo said:

Batman spa also has Groupon. The other men’s spa there is Escape men spa, but only for packages

Just looked up Escape. It’s kind of expensive tbh - vs other places in the area. In fairness looks a lot nicer tho

• 3 weeks later...

Went back to Batman recently and tried out Phil. He’s a bit older but in good shape. Gave an ok massage - was a bit repetitive and wasn’t the strongest. Fun tho. The owner has started texting out the schedule when everyone is working and that’s much appreciated. Makes it easier to plan based on who’s there. 

• 2 weeks later...