RebelSF, San Francisco

Joeysf

• 2 months later...

I used to see him pre-pandemic mostly. He gives a decent massage, nice massage table, relaxing/private space, BUT he had a bad habit with me on "upselling" the massage midway through. Like I'd book 90 min therapeutic or sensual and midway through he'd ask if i wanted to do like a 90 minute "erotic" instead, for $50 more or something. And this would not really be anything that I would consider an upgrade over my typical rentmasseur experiences. I once asked him about it, like, why are you doing this? Feels like you're upselling me to get YOU off (which sure, some guys might be into), but that's not my thing. He apologized but he still did it another point further down the road and I stopped seeing him.

With his current rates though, I'm not sure what he could possibly upsell into though ;)

I saw him once and had a similar experience. The baseline erotic massage was much less than I was expecting and didn’t appreciate the upsell. He didn’t seem very enthusiastic about it all on the day I saw him but maybe he was having a bad day. 

he did make a sexy as all hell film short that screened years ago at the SF Frameline film festival.  It had a voyeur theme and culminated with a really nice cum shot (his own). I remember walking out amazed that I had seen such a nice cum shot on the BIG SCREEN of the Castro Theater with several hundred other guys in the middle of a Saturday. Good times!!  

Make me the 3rd to have a similar experience to sfbrotall and Moke. My last visit to Rebel, then going by Philippe, was probably around 2018. No upsell but the massage was B- and the HE was mechanical. His updated pictures in his rentmasseur ad are very sexy but I wouldn't go back.

I’ve had a similar experience with the upselling. I’ve seen him a few times over the last 6-7 years but after the last would not go back. He was also trying a little too hard to top me which made me uncomfortable. When I paid him, he said it wasn’t enough and was rude about it. Like the poster above said, maybe he was having a bad day. I’ve had more pleasant experiences with him before.