Have you ever booked a masseur, so you can massage their body instead?

newdad

Yes. I’ve done this with a regular masseur who was comfortable with a lot of mutual body contact and it was a fun change of pace. In my experience, many masseurs love getting good massages themselves, so I suspect you would find lots of interest in this, especially if you have solid technique. You definitely want to discuss it before so the provider can lay out boundaries, and discuss pricing and how long the session might be. 90 or even 60 minutes can be a LONG time for an amateur. 

I’ve done it many times at the end after we cum, just for 5-10 mins in a casual and friendly, “you feel so good, let me rub your neck a bit,” kinda way. I’ve taken massage courses so my technique is good and they’re usually happily surprised. I have no interest in rubbing ‘em down for an hour though, haha. I think if you want to do this you should start with respectful and kind MT or be a regular/repeat visitor. It might be strange the first time around. 

A few years ago, I showed up for an appointment to find the provider waiting for me on the front lawn of his apartment building, getting some sun in just his gym shorts. He was a very muscular European (I think German) guy, who asked me to follow him up to his place. The massage table was set up and as soon as we walked in, HE jumped up on the table face down.  It rapidly became much more than a massage! 😄  Very memorable!