411 on traveling Niko (from Wyoming)?

curiousc

Yeah, I saw him coming through my area next week and there's some questions, some minor red flag things. The sporadic reviews are one. The prices a little high for the area, but it's the going $180 for 60min to $280 for 90min is a bit odd, as most simply do a 50% bump over 60min for 90min or even have a discount for a longer session. This flags him to me as someone who might not be so experienced with this?

As for the Wyoming thing, I met up with a British masseur doing a cross country road trip and he had set his home location to Idaho, which confused me. But he said he did because if you set it to a bigger place, you get constant messages from locals. Maybe that's the reason?

Either way, if anybody has any positive info on him, that would be great, because as of now, I'm leaning towards sadly taking a miss. 

On 2/1/2023 at 11:24 AM, nhc983 said:

Yeah, I saw him coming through my area next week and there's some questions, some minor red flag things. The sporadic reviews are one. The prices a little high for the area, but it's the going $180 for 60min to $280 for 90min is a bit odd, as most simply do a 50% bump over 60min for 90min or even have a discount for a longer session. This flags him to me as someone who might not be so experienced with this?

As for the Wyoming thing, I met up with a British masseur doing a cross country road trip and he had set his home location to Idaho, which confused me. But he said he did because if you set it to a bigger place, you get constant messages from locals. Maybe that's the reason?

Either way, if anybody has any positive info on him, that would be great, because as of now, I'm leaning towards sadly taking a miss. 

Looks like he lowered his 90min price to $270. I wonder if he reads these forums 😉 But his trip seemingly is stalled in Texas and never made it to the East Coast, so unfortunately my curiosity couldn't get the better of me this time to let you all know. But if there any Texans out there who might know...

• 3 weeks later...