Spas in Rio de Janeiro

JCald

Hi All,

I am visiting Rio in a few weeks and wondered if anyone had any good recommendations or experiences at spas in Rio and with masseurs there? Couldn’t find anything on the forum. I’m looking for spas where you can spend a half day and hopefully be naked with other guys and additionally looking for some m4m massage recommendations. I’ll be there for 3 weeks so will have a lot of time to explore. 

Thanks everyone!

J

the forum at the "other site" has a lot more discussion about international destinations than this one......the site has gone thru a couple iterations, but is still an active place for chat about Brazil as well as other spots of interest.......I think you can join for free and anonymously......go to the Latin America sections, then the Brazil subforums......

https://www.gayguides.com/forums/

• 6 months later...

I just came back from sauna 117 in Rio and it’s back to normal pre Covid crowd and all . A lot of older boys I have been seen for a decade are still there plus a few fresh ones and the usual gay for pay men . I would say that since point 202 couldn’t get its act back together from pre Covid and the main saunas with garotos in San Paulo’s Lagoa and Fragata have moved to a different address  and are not as good as before (especially Fragata now called 555), 117 in Rio is in my opinion the best sauna with garotos in Brazil right now . Just to get a bit more into the subject of the garotos I must say that since the online advertising and the onlyfuns options the quality and attitude of the garotos has gone down a lot . I fear that the best days of Brazilian gay saunas with garotos de programa are in the past and over . I heard from this forum someone mentioning Colombia as a better place to go. If anyone has more info please share .