Overnighters

Guest Jesse Dane
This topic is 6652 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Guest justinwakefield

I think that the key to an overnight is that you respect whatever you set out for yourself. eg. I always tell my overnights that I arrive around dinnertime (6-ish pm) & stay until breakfast (8-ish am) - stress that an "over"-night does not mean an "all"-night. I think this is an important key point. After all, people expect us to be well-rested and highly sexed come playtime. Quite frankly, this does not happen if you are constantly wearing yourself out trying to be everything to everyone. I think a fair compromise is informing (in advance) a 7-8 hours sleep policy. That way, there are no surprises, and it is still a very good deal, given that that person is still getting an intimate dinner & conversation (i.e. a more "real", complete experience), multiple hours of hot passionate sex, and a very snuggly sleepover with at least one more chance in the morning for both parties to cum again. :p

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Archived