Hygiene Question

rw164
This topic is 6747 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Well, we've all been there.

I think there was something written on Michael Lucas' blog

about techniques.

Other than that... my piece of advice is to take an Immodium

after a good douching. This will slow down your digestive process

and allow for a longer window of time for 'enjoyment'.

Also, try using a 'toy' to test the waters, so to speak.

Just be careful of your body, you'll know when you're ready.

All the best of luck!

-Chris

http://www.chriscrawfordxxx.com

>I have not had anal sex before, but have found someone I

>trust enough. I am not really sure how to pose this question

>to anyone other professionals. Without getting real graphic is

>there special hygiene I need to do?

Fleet enemas are always a good staple. Another favorite that in my opinion is less obtrusive is the "Anal Spike" that you can find in most adult stores or online.

Regardless .... get as clean as possible but remember the point is to take it slow and have fun. Although nobody likes a messy bottom, dont stress because ..... shit happens.

Guest TNT Ted

In case you're interested, gayhealth.com has lots to say about prepping for anal sex, and using an enema is not recommended. To get that viewpoint, go to gayhealth.com and do a search for 'enema'.

Notable quotes (from a doctor) include:

"I do not recommend enemas—even if it is just water—before anal sex. Any solution, including water, can irritate the colon lining causing breaks in the lining."

"Some people think that an enema cleans them out, but in reality it can leave more liquid and mucous in your colon (that comes out during anal sex). I advise that you wipe the anus with a wet cloth to remove any residue. Try and have a bowel movement if you feel the need and then go for it."

rw. Make sure you "Douche" as well as possible.

Most of the Don't "Enenma" Advice is for those who, Might do it everyday, as Busy Bottoms..God knows they still exist!

IF you use any "Water Pressure", make sure it is a very Slow Stream also...

Besides a Messy and possibly Smelly first time, which will probably make you say to yourself "Never Again", This might be your Partner's thinking also, UNLESS he is a "Pro Top" and this doesn't shock him..

But IMHO... it does Dampen the "enthusiasm" on both ENDS! When you have to Stop>Clean Up>Start again! LOL :+

Archived