Who is Ian/Yosh visiting West Hollywood from Tampa

RubMyThighs

I commented about his pricing on another thread, it looks like he's had problems making it consistent and sensible with respect to his rates for 60 vs 90 minutes. He has finally cracked it but at a level that's too high in my book. My upper limit is $160 for one hour of naked massage with mutual touching and $240 for 90 minutes. I could afford more but this is a matter of principle. I might go for $180/$260 if someone is insanely hot, but that's about it.

image.png.ae9a22c68f1b1aaa69f73e4e30649ba7.png

• 7 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

He's brought his prices down to a more reasonable $150, so I thought why not.  Good looking guy, insanely hot, tight body.  

Thought session was going great; MN and MT throughout, HE was commencing...and then he offers an upcharge to "full service."  Ugh.  

34 minutes ago, FLJock said:

He's brought his prices down to a more reasonable $150, so I thought why not.  Good looking guy, insanely hot, tight body.  

Thought session was going great; MN and MT throughout, HE was commencing...and then he offers an upcharge to "full service."  Ugh.  

Oh, no, a total vibe killer.

29 minutes ago, Capitano said:

Oh, no, a total vibe killer.

not only a vibe killer but what if only brought enough for the previously agreed upon rate? 

I guess today there's Venmo but...that leaves an electronic trail; my big fear is that some ideal type is working on me and I'm totally relaxed and then, the upsell hits and I say yes and he goes okay, u r under arrest. 

• 3 months later...
On 10/3/2023 at 2:35 PM, FLJock said:

So you just get the HE and left, or did everything stop right there? I hate these awkward situations. He is in Tampa now.

PS BTW, texting with this guy is torture. You ask something, he answers hours later. You immediately try to schedule, he gets back to you hours later saying he can't make it. You immediately ask him what time would work for him, no response hours later. All this while his status on rentmasseur says "available." I am so done with this. He is wasting HIS and my time because he is not getting my business after all this.

Edited by Capitano

6 hours ago, Capitano said:

So you just get the HE and left, or did everything stop right there? I hate these awkward situations. He is in Tampa now.

PS BTW, texting with this guy is torture. You ask something, he answers hours later. You immediately try to schedule, he gets back to you hours later saying he can't make it. You immediately ask him what time would work for him, no response hours later. All this while his status on rentmasseur says "available." I am so done with this. He is wasting HIS and my time because he is not getting my business after all this.

I said no to the extras, got my HE and left. 

• 4 months later...