Luke in Austin

BJNYC

• BJNYC changed the title to Luke in Austin

COM Gents!

I had a fabulous massage experience today with Luke in Austin.

Ease to connect and attitude A+. . . Skills A+. . . MT and HE included. He checks all the requirements that I'm looking for in a sensual massage. He's also deeply grounded having done his share global travel and deep soul searching. A wonderful soul indeed! I do hope this helps you make a decision to choose him should you be in the ATX area. I am so glad I took one for the COM team!    

21 hours ago, LS299B said:

COM Gents!

I had a fabulous massage experience today with Luke in Austin.

Ease to connect and attitude A+. . . Skills A+. . . MT and HE included. He checks all the requirements that I'm looking for in a sensual massage. He's also deeply grounded having done his share global travel and deep soul searching. A wonderful soul indeed! I do hope this helps you make a decision to choose him should you be in the ATX area. I am so glad I took one for the COM team!    

Thanks for the info.  He is on my list, too.  It looks like he only does outcalls, which I actually enjoy.  - Question - does he bring a table, or is it a bed massage?

Thanks.

• 3 weeks later...
9 minutes ago, LouieArthur said:

Is there a new link or contact for him?

odd to appear and disappear so quickly. 

Masseurfinder gives a provider the option to take his ad down temporarily and put it back up when he is ready to resume accepting appointments again, and many masseurs use that feature when they are unavailable or not operating their massage business for whatever reason. I am assuming that you created yourself a "user profile" on MF? If so, once Luke's profile is up and running again, save him to your Favorites list. This way, his profile will automatically populate in your Favorites list when he turns his profile back to a "live" mode and you will know when you can reach out to him to book an appointment. 

• 7 months later...