JunChoi in NYC

possum

On 3/13/2023 at 1:33 PM, Andyouknow said:

This isn't the same guy AFAIK. This guy used to go by the name Terrence and usually works out of Energy Spa. (His name is in the review section.) I had one good massage by him but then they got worse and worse. He loves to upsell but doesn't really deliver. Other than being a tall, skinny, Asian twink, he looks nothing like these pics. 

4 minutes ago, urbanfetish said:

这不是同一个人 AFAIK。这个人以前叫 Terrence,通常在 Energy Spa 工作。(他的名字在评论部分。)我做了一次他很好的按摩,但后来他们变得越来越糟。他喜欢追加销售,但并不真正交付。除了是一个又高又瘦的亚洲小伙子,他看起来一点也不像这些照片。 

Thank you,

4 hours ago, urbanfetish said:

What??? Did that post in Chinese??? I don't speak, read or write in Chinese and it's showing in English for me. Is it seriously showing as Chinese for you?

Your original post was definitely in English. And it's still displayed on my screen in English. 

No idea what happened when @Andyouknow pressed the Quote button!

• 2 weeks later...
2 hours ago, Luckyday said:

You and him are definitely friends or you are yourself, why do you always post his links, it is very suspicious!  With the link, you can quickly find him!

Welcome back, LeeLee! I keep posting your links because I want people to know who you are. Obviously it works, since you took your ad down again. What will your next name be?

• 2 weeks later...