411 Jaysm in Chicago

colonexstacy

So I happened upon this ad and this is spectacularly the kind of guy I look for. I think he is gorgeous. He's only been a member of rent masseur for one week. I have only been on this site for a few weeks myself so I wonder if anyone here knows anything about this guy...I am learning that they often switch names.  Also he has yet to garner a review.

https://rentmasseur.com/Jaysm

9 minutes ago, Harryinny said:

Masseur experience 5 years and he has just joined RM? His only comment is "I'm fire", that is not a masseur line. The guy in the photos is awesome, hmmm TGTBT?

yes tgtbt....hence my post....I just don't get it. I also noticed the I"m Fire. LOL. I wrote him and believe me I will update here his anticipated response.....stay tuned...I am. lol

1 hour ago, azdr0710 said:

gee, that image search was easy......pictures are of an online fitness coach, initials BB......rentmasseur, though owned by rentmen, is not quite as easy to report frauds to, but I'll try......

When I created this post today I kept thinking that guy looks familiar and thank you because as soon as you put BB herefrom your search I realized it's Ben Bray who I have followed for years on Ig and other platforms in social media. Never on a massage site. 

1 hour ago, Chads said:

Yes I reached out, hasn't responded to a current pic request 

Well I wrote him and told him that I think is a damn fraud and that I have followed Ben Bray for years. I told him there are several of us that are on to him. Do you know what this damn fool did? Now keep in mind I use my account to write him. He wanted to know my profile name! LMAO. So who the hell does he think messaged him????