NY Jacks

sumdud13

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
On 1/20/2023 at 3:05 PM, rhh33 said:

Always wanted to check this out.  Someone told me Sunday 4-6pm in NYC and I was thinking I may go on 2/22/23; anyone else been/going?

Wasn't able to make it on 2/22 but planning on going tomorrow 3/21 to gaze at loads of cocks, stroke them and enjoy myself.  Anyone else?

It’s still going on, I went to the event on Sunday about a year and a half ago. I’d say there were about 80 guys there, some really hot ones, too. I subscribe to their email list so I stay up to date with the latest news. Tuesdays are no longer happening since Paddles closed but they’re looking for a new location. People want an event during the week after work, it attracts a different crowd. Some say Sundays are hotter than Tuesdays, but I’ve had a good time at both. I remember the events on Thursdays like 20 years ago at J’s Hangout in the Meatpacking District and those were amazing. 

They’re still checking for proof of vaccination so I haven’t been in a while. I don’t want to lose or damage my vaccination card, and I deleted the NY State app from my ancient iPhone 7, because I needed the storage for other things. 

They recently had an anniversary party earlier this year, and in the email they said about 110 guys attended. 

Went last night (Tuesday) and loads of men there.  Really fun vibe.  There were some outstanding gentlemen there and as noted by someone before the ones that get them most attention were the young and the well endowed.  Saw some really incredible large beautiful cocks! 

On 3/21/2023 at 9:21 PM, LostUpstate said:

It’s still going on, I went to the event on Sunday about a year and a half ago. I’d say there were about 80 guys there, some really hot ones, too. I subscribe to their email list so I stay up to date with the latest news. Tuesdays are no longer happening since Paddles closed but they’re looking for a new location. People want an event during the week after work, it attracts a different crowd. Some say Sundays are hotter than Tuesdays, but I’ve had a good time at both. I remember the events on Thursdays like 20 years ago at J’s Hangout in the Meatpacking District and those were amazing. 

They’re still checking for proof of vaccination so I haven’t been in a while. I don’t want to lose or damage my vaccination card, and I deleted the NY State app from my ancient iPhone 7, because I needed the storage for other things. 

They recently had an anniversary party earlier this year, and in the email they said about 110 guys attended. 

They no longer check for proof of vaccination I believe but they accept a photo of your vax card. I never took my actual card there I just showed them a pic of my card. 

16 hours ago, LookingAround said:

They no longer check for proof of vaccination I believe but they accept a photo of your vax card. I never took my actual card there I just showed them a pic of my card. 

No questions, just took my entry money, gave me a hanger and check tag and off to the races...

20 hours ago, pubic_assistance said:

So "outstanding" by your definition is how big their penis is ? Not by how attractive they were ? 🤔

Actually both!  A smorgasbord of men, young, old, handsome, plain jim, hung, challenged, hot and not...