RelaxByJosh is back in DC

bordeauxfan

• 9 months later...

Hey man, I was reading the other thread, about RelaxbyJosh, and I was really kinda of worried to meet the guy but…….

I am gonna be one oh his regulars for sure!!!!!

Super nice guy, and looks better than his pics. ….I sm not sure that we are talking about the same guy here!!!

A keeper for sure….👍👍👍!!!!

Saw him several years ago for a massage (he advertised on masseurfinder at that time) and the session was excellent. 

Saw him about a year later and he didn't remember me, and kept questioning whether or not I really saw him. That session was meh, and won't book another appointment with him. 

9 hours ago, dcguy20 said:

Saw him several years ago for a massage (he advertised on masseurfinder at that time) and the session was excellent. 

Saw him about a year later and he didn't remember me, and kept questioning whether or not I really saw him. That session was meh, and won't book another appointment with him. 

Hmmm…..maybe with him its like a hit or miss thing…..👿🤨🤔

I was not going to see him because of that previous thread, …..or probably should not have seen him, but you know,…. being hairy, muscular etc, after subscribing to his OF…..I could not help it…..😐

remembering that fortune favors the brave…..and there we go, I made the plunge…..

luckily for me….it ended well…..lol…. more than a happy ending…😂

….I think he is maybe sort of a dominant guy, he really likes to be in charge????. But at the same time he was very sweet and gentle. A little bit weird.!!!…..so probably there really may be something there.

after reading the previous entry, I am a little bit nervous about our next session, …. I hope he will remember me….

Any other questions, please PM for details.