411 on Dallas Masseurs

Bravesoul

Guest MIWolverineTX

Tristan is A+. If you do a search you should find tons of other reviews. 

I’ve seen Jesse before. He goes and comes every now and then. I saw him about five years ago when he was much cheaper. He’s straight and married with a kid if that matters. No MT, no HE, and he’s clothed. I remember the massage being good but his new rates are outrageous. He also a little arrogant in my opinion. 

Check out Grant at jock massages. Great body, really friendly, nice massage, mutual touch, HE. Easy to get to.  I'll be back for sure. He's in Dallas at rentmasseur.com.  My cut and paste skill are lacking on this device sadly.

Edited by Becket
more info

1 hour ago, MIWolverineTX said:

I’ve seen Jesse before. He goes and comes every now and then. I saw him about five years ago when he was much cheaper. He’s straight and married with a kid if that matters. No MT, no HE, and he’s clothed. I remember the massage being good but his new rates are outrageous. He also a little arrogant in my opinion. 

Any idea why Tristan does not indicate the type of massage he provides?  I suppose this means it is therapeutic only?  Please PM me if preferred :)

• 4 weeks later...
On 1/5/2023 at 9:24 PM, Becket said:

Check out Grant at jock massages. Great body, really friendly, nice massage, mutual touch, HE. Easy to get to.  I'll be back for sure. He's in Dallas at rentmasseur.com.  My cut and paste skill are lacking on this device sadly.

Hi Becket, with Grant is it just pure massage? Or does he go all the way?

And I'm assuming "HE" means Hand Ejaculation? (I'm a newbie)

15 minutes ago, ayjaydaddy said:

Hi Becket, with Grant is it just pure massage? Or does he go all the way?

And I'm assuming "HE" means Hand Ejaculation? (I'm a newbie)

If you click on grand's profile, he lists all three options as his offerings: therapeutic, sensual and erotic. 

Also HE = happy ending 

2 hours ago, dctraveler said:

If you click on grand's profile, he lists all three options as his offerings: therapeutic, sensual and erotic. 

Also HE = happy ending 

Thanks, I see those now. Do those three have the same $180 price? I don't see any separate for price for each.

19 hours ago, questbear said:

When I stopped in Dallas over Christmas while passing through driving to visit family, I saw https://rentmasseur.com/SimonSuraci.  I would recommend.

Today I am seeing https://rentmasseur.com/JDmasseur while he is in Austin for a couple of days.  I will let you know.

I also have seen Simon and recommend him. Parking in downtown can be a little annoying.

On 2/3/2023 at 4:35 AM, questbear said:

When I stopped in Dallas over Christmas while passing through driving to visit family, I saw https://rentmasseur.com/SimonSuraci.  I would recommend.

Today I am seeing https://rentmasseur.com/JDmasseur while he is in Austin for a couple of days.  I will let you know.

Well, because of the ice storms, I did not get to see JD, but I will try to catch him when he travels back through again.

• 1 month later...
On 1/5/2023 at 8:04 PM, Guest MIWolverineTX said:

100% Agree :) 

Positive experience with Tristan. Professional, skilled, gives you the whole time you booked, and his rate is reasonable for the quality.

My only criticisms are that he was not particularly friendly or warm and I had difficulty booking. After he confirmed a day and time with me, he requested me reschedule a number of times before I saw him. Fortunately I am fairly flexible, but this would probably not work for a number of clients. He apologized after the session and said it was unusual for him to have so many rescheduling issues. YMMV. I may have caught him on a particularly bad week.

FYI his massage is strictly therapeutic unless you pay $50 more. All quite reasonable. I can’t speak to the upgrade or everything it entails since my priority for the session was therapeutic massage only. My imagination tells me that even a modest menu of extras would be worthwhile considering his therapeutic work is so good. He emphasizes that you don’t miss out on a quality therapeutic session when you upgrade. I like that about him. Ask Tristan directly for details.