Any info on this hottie CzechDavid?

KevinHere

Guest MIWolverineTX

Don’t waste your time. I saw him twice in Dallas. First time he was offering 1/1 naked yoga. It was a good class but he stayed in his underwear and no touching. Not even to correct my posture, positioning etc. 

Then he started to post on RM so I went back thinking there would be more. He gave a crappy massage on the bed, you couldn’t touch him, and I finished myself. He didn’t get hard at all and don’t allow much MT. He talked way to much and it wasn’t good talk it was like “do you want me?” “do you like me?”  “what do you want to do to me?”

Not a fun expert ace. I wouldn’t go back.  Too bad because he has a cute body. 

• 2 weeks later...
On 1/6/2023 at 6:42 PM, Guest MIWolverineTX said:

Don’t waste your time. I saw him twice in Dallas. First time he was offering 1/1 naked yoga. It was a good class but he stayed in his underwear and no touching. Not even to correct my posture, positioning etc. 

Then he started to post on RM so I went back thinking there would be more. He gave a crappy massage on the bed, you couldn’t touch him, and I finished myself. He didn’t get hard at all and don’t allow much MT. He talked way to much and it wasn’t good talk it was like “do you want me?” “do you like me?”  “what do you want to do to me?”

Not a fun expert ace. I wouldn’t go back.  Too bad because he has a cute body. 

Thanks