RickMusc in NYC

ZMontoff

https://rent.men/RICKMUSC

This review is definitely harder for me. I met him recently, right before Christmas. He still looks good and has a nice body, but ...

He told me he had an accident a few weeks before and had surgery on his elbow. He has the scar to prove it. I'm not sure if that contributed to what I'm about to say, but he seemed really strung out the night I met him. He might have been partying or high on something else. I didn't ask. He was able to perform, but he couldn't cum which makes me think it was probably Tina. Also, when I was leaving I noticed a needle and a vial of something on the ground in the living room. It was a medical vial, so I'm guessing steroids but didn't get a good luck.

Overall it was a decent hookup, but I normally prefer my guys to be sober. There was just a lot going on with him, and I would definitely be careful if you are wanting to meet him right now. 

here's an earlier thread on him.....with some mention of jumpiness......and old pictures.....

RM reviews are sometimes suspect, but his many reviews include several positive ones from RM clients who've been around since the early-mid Ice Age in RM years.......the few negative reviews don't have any text comments to explain.......

also at https://rentmasseur.com/RICKMUSC

Edited by azdr0710

I feel bad for the guy. I met him once when he was still living upstate and only visited the city once in a while. He was such a sweet wholesome guy. He was handsome and muscular and i had a great time with him. I'm sorry to see he succumbed to drugs. 😥

Edited by MmM

Guest leftbench23

He is not worth the time and effort. It took a couple times for me to schedule a time and for him to keep the appointment. Twice he blew me off and said he was at the gym when we were supposed to be meeting. The one time we did meet up, he was very mechanical in everything we agreed to do. No enthusiasm whatsoever. 

6 minutes ago, leftbench23 said:

He is not worth the time and effort. It took a couple times for me to schedule a time and for him to keep the appointment. Twice he blew me off and said he was at the gym when we were supposed to be meeting. The one time we did meet up, he was very mechanical in everything we agreed to do. No enthusiasm whatsoever. 

Sounds like he is to be avoided. Did you go through with the entire session?