Stephen Yang (NYC)

Cj138

Saw him a couple of times 20 years ago at his same East Side location. Massage was good. Sometimes he would get naked and allow MT, but the focus was on the massage. His MF ad shows his license from 1993. His pictures were accurate around 2000, but he definitely is in his 50's now.

When I was in NYC attending a conference around 2010 I had a session with Stephen one evening. I thought he was around 40 yo at the time (I was a little bit older). I recall his therapeutic massage skills we’re pretty good. Not sure if he had a table as we did the session on his bed… MT encouraged. 

I see Stephen somewhat regularly , about every few months . He is in his late 50s in great shape on the skinny side . Works at his usual place on the E 50s. Has a table and he is very skilled . 
I can’t say more because every customer will have its own experience based on chemistry. Stephen is very sweet and has very competitive prices . 

• 2 weeks later...

I had a very awkward, verging on unpleasant, experience with Stephen. He rushed through the massage, seeming to want to just get to the ending and finish. Barely did 15 minutes on my back, and he asked me to flip over. My body was not responding and he asked me what I wanted. I said, "I want a massage." Anyway, it ended early, I paid him and left. 

I can only speculate as to why we didn't "click," but as others have had positive experiences with him, I'll just chalk it up to YMMV.

• 5 months later...

I just had an also very awkward, unpleasant experience. He only focused on my legs and briefly my neck, flipped me over pretty quickly, and ended 15 minutes early. Pictures also seem outdated. 

Positives - cheap rate, HE 

Edited by Cj138

Echoing the unpleasant experience - saw him a few months ago. Wouldn’t call it a massage - I felt like I was meat being marinated lol. 

also progressed to a handjob quite quickly which I stopped. 

I don’t recommend. Yes cheap but you’re not gonna get a massage.