411 on DennisFranklin in LA

BBHoodsta

Did a search and couldn't find anything. Looks in great shape! But I noticed he has no reviews and has been on the site a while. I did message him a few months back and his services were 500/hr. Just curious if anybody has any more info on him or have had a session with him but didn't leave a review. Thanks for your time. 

https://rent.men/DennisFranklin

Hm.  Had a bit of a strange chat interaction with him.  Being very interested in his body, and his 'bondage' preference, I reached out.  Interaction by him was enthusiastic but strange to my experience (as I ponder what to put here I can see that some might find it good marketing).  It included some red flags.  First, he wanted a deposit - a substantial deposit.  Second, he wanted to work with another provider, for a rate of $1,000/hr (which in any universe is outside my budget).  Third, he wanted a picture of my penis, and asked me for it  twice.  I don't have such a photo in my library, and that's when I gave up.  

Yes - I thought it was quite odd - and I'm not very well endowed, but I also don't engage in either oral or anal play, giving or receiving, so it's irrelevant - unless he thought he could only stroke it if it looked good enough to him!  LOL (just so we are clear, that's a joke not actual speculation about his motives).

Given he was insistent about it (asked me x2) and required a deposit, I passed.  I'd be pleased to hear from someone who had a good experience however!

11 hours ago, borgerback said:

Hm.  Had a bit of a strange chat interaction with him.  Being very interested in his body, and his 'bondage' preference, I reached out.  Interaction by him was enthusiastic but strange to my experience (as I ponder what to put here I can see that some might find it good marketing).  It included some red flags.  First, he wanted a deposit - a substantial deposit.  Second, he wanted to work with another provider, for a rate of $1,000/hr (which in any universe is outside my budget).  Third, he wanted a picture of my penis, and asked me for it  twice.  I don't have such a photo in my library, and that's when I gave up.  

These are not red flags, they are a flaming inferno of disaster you avoided.

Edited by goosh69

9 hours ago, borgerback said:

The same here 

On 1/2/2023 at 7:35 AM, Harryinny said:

Only two torso pics...be aware...

No reviews after nine months of advertising on rentmen - odd, to say the least. 

Asking for a deposit and charging one thousand dollars while he is not showing any face photo or other photos that would give a clue to what he looks like.  

The only photos he shows are of an anonymous torso that could be lifted from many different web sites.  

I will be more than aware, I will stay away from this one.