Info on Simon Seraci in Dallas

JayJxn

Guest MIWolverineTX

I saw him this week for a scrub. It was pretty good. Maybe B+. I’d probably go back. 

He has a nice location downtown.  He used to do this part time but quit his job and offering massages, scrubs, and manscaping full time now. 

• 2 weeks later...
On 1/5/2023 at 8:06 PM, Guest MIWolverineTX said:

I saw him this week for a scrub. It was pretty good. Maybe B+. I’d probably go back. 

He has a nice location downtown.  He used to do this part time but quit his job and offering massages, scrubs, and manscaping full time now. 

I saw him in the fall and agree with the grade (didn't have the scrub). His place is nice, but downtown Dallas can be a pain for parking. If you live downtown or are staying in a hotel there, you can easily walk, Uber, or maybe even take the train. If you're coming from outside the downtown area, allow extra time for parking.

• 4 months later...

Just had another amazing session with Simon. Location, parking, and massage room were great. But even better were the massage. I opted for the 90 minute massage and his hand covered every part and didn’t leave my body the entire time. 

I would definitely go back and 100% recommend. 

3 hours ago, NativeNewYorkGuy said:

He posts here all the time, and I've developed a kind of crush on him. If I were going to Dallas, I would definitely book a 90-minute or even a 2-hour session with him.

Yes, I know what you mean.  Quite handsome and very appealing.  I wish he were heading east and not west.

Where is Simon moving??????   Please say it is Austin.

Edit:  I just read it's California.  Perhaps he will still travel through from time to time.

Edited by Guest

45 minutes ago, xax said:

Which city is he moving to in CA?

@Simon Suraci is an active, and insightful participant in the forum, and you would do well to search for his content in here. It may take you some time to read it all, but it would not be time wasted. IIRC he is moving to the city of Saint James. That is, San Diego. I make no comment as to whether I would go there on account of his being there.

Anyone feel free to PM me directly with questions or comments, or reach me on any of my several ad platforms or website. Or private message other members who have seen me to get their insights. My contributions here will necessarily be biased.

I’m posting this message for everyone to know where to reach me and then staying out of this thread. I’d rather  clients comment on me candidly here. I’ll do my best to not take things personally or try to influence conversations about me here. It’s important to share info freely and not feel like you’re being monitored. Even though it’s kind of difficult for me to ignore…I will try to.

My contributions in the forums are often long winded, yes, but also quite thoughtful. At least that’s what other members I respect say about me.

I’m moving to San Diego, CA in August 2023. You may find me traveling to other cities here and there in the future, but my home base will be San Diego for the foreseeable future. The past two years I’ve spent in Dallas, TX. Many clients in the DFW area can speak to the quality of my work, or those who have traveled to Dallas and seen me there.

My specialty is deep tissue massage. Clients enjoy the balance I offer between quality therapy and sensual / erotic elements.

Have fun, keep calm, and get a massage!