four handed massage in nyc

foleynyc

On 12/31/2022 at 7:53 AM, WestGuy said:

Where are you located? I can recommend someone in NYC if that’s where you are. Pm me if you prefer.

Can you give the recommendation?  Travel

to NYC and enjoy a 4hand experience 

On 12/31/2022 at 12:19 AM, foleynyc said:

The few four handed massaged I've had have been rather disappointing. Perhaps the masseurs are uncomfortable with fellow workers?  Can anyone recommend 4-handed that is both a decent massage and sensual with both masseurs participating? Either a spa or private is fine with me.

I’ve also had several failed 4 hand experiences but had one that was fantastic in Mexico City. It was advertised only as a four hand tantric experience. I think in cases where that’s the only thing they provide it can be mind blowing. When you ask solo masseurs to work together, I think it fails for reasons you suggested. 

On 1/2/2023 at 1:14 AM, NYMassageAddict said:

I’ve also had several failed 4 hand experiences but had one that was fantastic in Mexico City. It was advertised only as a four hand tantric experience. I think in cases where that’s the only thing they provide it can be mind blowing. When you ask solo masseurs to work together, I think it fails for reasons you suggested. 

Did you remember the name?