Couples Massage in Vegas (or elsewhere!)

harrisT

Hey y’all - bf and I are traveling to Vegas in the spring and I have a fantasy of us getting a couples massage with release at the end. Does anyone know of any masseurs specifically in Vegas that would do that with someone else? Or has anyone had / heard of an experience like this anywhere else? Would be helpful for understanding how to approach this, or to let us know we are crazy and this will never happen haha. In which case we can always get separate massages but would love to enjoy the experience together. 

I’ve tried to set this up before and it was harder than expected to coordinate. I’d be happy to get some advice here. My partner tolerates my interest in sensual massages and is open to getting one too, but only if it’s a couples massage and with a quality provider. For us, we also have to find a bearish guy for him, and a twunk for me. The more variables you add the more complex it is to achieve the the simultaneous hires. Wishing you luck, and wondering what people have done to navigate this with their partners too :)

• 4 weeks later...

I’ve done couples massage. Either as a 4 hands where I guide one of the couple in giving a massage to their partner, or where I give the massage alone while the partner watches. Then they swap over. Being watched receiving a massage by your partner can be really exciting. 
I’m based in London though!