Beware PR Chorizo Miguel

Cliff

multiple user names & imposters are nothing new here and are to be expected in an “anonymous” forum like this 

there are multiple members using different user names & sometimes talk to each other and about each other - why they play these games is beyond me

its usually obvious because the writing style eventually gives them away.  

• 2 months later...

Very surprised and disappointed to hear what happened to Cliff.

PRMiguel (his earlier name) was around for years and well regarded here.  He then disappeared, presumably retired.  He reappeared after several years' absence in 2017.  While that was good news for those who like his type, I remember wondering what brought him back to the business.  One wonders if he's having money issues, but it's incredibly shortsighted to burn a bridge with a repeat customer for the sake of $100 today.

This isn't the first time for this.  There is one negative RM review that says:  "This horrible human being stole money from me! I can't believe it! He just stole my money, blocked my number and when I called from another number He pretended that He was on his way to work things out and simply vanished! I have some text messages!" 

On 12/26/2022 at 8:22 PM, ChasingGirth said:

If Cliff saw him before I can understand why he would agree to pay a deposit. Especially if he had a good experience with him. This guy is such a fraud 

You can still get scammed if you met with someone and had a good time, then next time they wanted a deposit. Happened to me.

Never ever pay a deposit. Simple as that.