Brian Austin

OceanTraveller

• 2 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...

So "builder boy" has now started harassing me on here. He made this lost about my deposit requirements for my service. He didnt agree with payment "totally understand" and so we didnt come to an agreement. That is something I require because I have a crazy busy schedule and that holds spot on my schedule. He was upset and figured he would try to bash my name. I responded to one of my clients putting a good word in for me. He has now started harassing me on here. He doesn't like the fact we arent compatible but just wont leave me alone. I've had to block him on rm and now have to block him on here. I can only imagine what it would be like working with him in person and you not doing everything HE wants. Very rude and disrespectful. 

Ok and that's your opinion. All my other clients don't seem to have a problem with it. So why the harassment on rm and now here? Should we show screen shots of our convo? To let everyone know how rude and disrespectful you are when I don't run my business the way you want me to? 

On 12/12/2022 at 8:56 AM, Muscle Lover 2 said:

I got to see him one evening, for a few hours, when in the Charlotte area.    One of the best looking men and best experiences of my life.    I would definitely repeat it if anywhere in his general area.   All pics accurate and face is better than the body.

I appreciate the kind words. Let me know next time you want to set something up. Let me make it more.amazing than the last 😛😉

10 minutes ago, builder boy said:

I think asking to fly somewhere and get a hotel room and send a deposit as well is a bit much.   Apologies that someone doesn’t like to hear that but far to busy to get into a back and forth this one.   

Screenshot_20230717-121853_Chrome.jpg

• Cooper locked this topic