ABS and Gloryholes

rhh33

I've been going to an ABS in NJ that does not have gloryholes but the walls between the video booths are 3' off the ground.  Perfect height for mutual touching of cocks between booths or blowjob.  I haven't... but seen sex between booths.  I love the thrill and anonymous cock touching. 

Anyone else enjoy this?  

The spot I go to on Rt. 1/9 is usually pretty busy with all types of men.  Even seen CDs there and enjoyed playing with one.

6 hours ago, rhh33 said:

I've been going to an ABS in NJ that does not have gloryholes but the walls between the video booths are 3' off the ground.  Perfect height for mutual touching of cocks between booths or blowjob.  I haven't... but seen sex between booths.  I love the thrill and anonymous cock touching. 

Anyone else enjoy this?  

The spot I go to on Rt. 1/9 is usually pretty busy with all types of men.  Even seen CDs there and enjoyed playing with one.

i love the IDEA of it... but.... i kinda need a face to go with it - even if i am watching on CB... i know, totally negates part of the fantasy/thrill -- but, give me a cock with a face/body attached to it and i am happy as a cow in sh*t

21 hours ago, ColumbianXChange said:

i love the IDEA of it... but.... i kinda need a face to go with it - even if i am watching on CB... i know, totally negates part of the fantasy/thrill -- but, give me a cock with a face/body attached to it and i am happy as a cow in sh*t

What are CB's?  The initials are alien to me.

On 11/25/2022 at 4:21 PM, Bucky said:

CB is ChaturBate.  

Dang, I thought this thread would be about peeking through a GH seeing a great set of abs over a nicely hung bone just before he slides it through. 

I guess I don't fit the traditional looker...  The great set of abs just does not do it for me.  I love the variety of cocks and the anonymous nature of the encounter.