Fitthands NYC

BetComp77

On 11/22/2022 at 5:14 PM, BetComp77 said:

New ad in NYC. Pics look familiar to me - maybe an old Colt model? Just can’t remember. 
https://rentmasseur.com/Fitthands

Yep a Russian guy who did some Colt photos but no hardcore.  Can’t remember the stage name but looked them up after the massage.  Like that MinuteMan series.  It was about a decade ago, but he apparently kept that amazing body.  Massaged on a table up near Harlem on the east side.  HJ and mutual touch, but when I went to use the bathroom after someone was taking a shower….  Odd.  Anyway pretty and pretty passionless but I did get the opinion he was gay and he was certainly aroused during the massage. Pic he’s using is also his TicTok profile photo BTW

Edited by MarkNY

1 hour ago, MarkNY said:

Yep a Russian guy who did some Colt photos but no hardcore.  Can’t remember the stage name but looked them up after the massage.  Like that MinuteMan series.  It was about a decade ago, but he apparently kept that amazing body.  Massaged on a table up near Harlem on the east side.  HJ and mutual touch, but when I went to use the bathroom after someone was taking a shower….  Odd.  Anyway pretty and pretty passionless but I did get the opinion he was gay and he was certainly aroused during the massage. Pic he’s using is also his TicTok profile photo BTW

So perhaps a voyeuristic roommate?? Or an open door to a 3-some??

Just now, JayinHKNYC said:

So perhaps a voyeuristic roommate?? Or an open door to a 3-some??

No nothing that sexy just the really odd realization that someone was quietly in the apartment and I didn’t know it until I asked to use the bathroom and it was all awkward, and wait-here-a-minute.  I am guessing it was a roommate

On 12/7/2022 at 4:43 PM, MarkNY said:

Thanks for this. I haven’t managed to see him yet. In my experience, Russian masseurs have all been passionless and distant. They just seem unable to truly connect through touch and play in any intimate way. It might be a cultural thing due to centuries of rampant, dogged homophobia in Russia. I’m sure there are exceptions but that has been my experience every time I met a Russian or Slavic masseur.  Happy to hear stories that prove this wrong. 

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...