God Forbid on Hulu

Did anybody catch this interesting and somewhat sexy documentary about Giancarlo Granda and his affair with the evangelical Falwell couple?

It's really Giancarlo's story and he's incredibly handsome. I feel really bad for him because the Falwells really seemed to have manipulated and entrapped this young man into basically becoming their guy for their cuckold fantasies. In some ways, I would consider what happened to Giancarlo to be fairly similar to prostitution except for instead of just money they offer him business dealings and access to their luxurious, Christian lifestyle.

Don't want to get to into politics but this all happens in the backdrop of Jerry Falwell endorsing Trump and there's some interesting connections involving Michael Cohen as well.

I thought it was really interesting though maybe a bit too political actually. Worth watching just to stare at Giancarlo for 90 minutes. Not only is he handsome but I found him smart and well-spoken. Felt really sorry for what he had to go through.

Edited by keroscenefire
typo

friends and I watched it a couple or so weeks ago.......

yes, agree the politics got hyped up a bit in the show toward the end in an apparent effort to favor Giancarlo's side.......don't know how important that aspect really was re: the affair

he apparently went on to graduate Georgetown and is active in real estate now......

would love to see those supposed sex tapes.....😉