Andrew in Phoenix

Ted Neil

• Ted Neil changed the title to Andrew in Phoenix
  • 1 month later...
  • 10 months later...

Have had two peculiar interactions with Andrew. The first time I contacted him, about a year ago, we had a pleasant exchange of texts. When I asked if the massage would be nude/nude, he responded that he is “very friendly.” We set a time, but when I was on my way to his place, I received a text that the massage room he uses (which, I surmise, is shared) was locked and he didn’t have the key. OK, that’s odd, but things happen. The next time I was visiting the Phoenix area, I contacted him and we set up an appointment for the next day. Again, just as I was about to head out for his place, I received a text asking if I could make it another day as he was working his part-time job. I replied no thanks, and crossed Andrew off my list.

On 11/23/2022 at 1:02 PM, tennisjock said:

You’re not looking for sex but you want a HE? I am confused 

My massage history suggests if both of you are neeked (or the provider is stripped to his underwear) AND there is mutual touching, a HE is almost always included. (As far as who does what to whom? Well, two butt naked men can figure it out.) From time to time, if the chemistry is good, the provider will either hop onto the table or position himself according to your wishes. This begins what many people call more sex. Best to go with the flow and enjoy. After a few minutes the provider may gently take your hand and say something like, "shall we go get on the bed?" This usually continues into even more sex. Or he may smile and say something like, "So how was your massage today?," as he gently but firmly helps you to clean up and begin to sit uprightl

If the massage, table play, and HE were sufficient you can wrap things up financially and head out the door. If it is to the bedroom you go, all sorts of experiences are in your near future. As you walk together a brief chat may be in order. "I really liked it when you rubbed your crotch onto my face;" or "that was really cool when your cock was in my hole." Sometimes levels of enthusiasm may need to be adjusted: "I love to deep throat, but not too too deep;" or "I've been really naughty. Maybe you could use that wooden spoon to help straighten me out?" Most would agree that these sorts of acts can also be labeled SEX. 

Of course if there is no bed or bedroom available, most massage tables these days can easily hold the weight of two average men tossing and turning about. But don't ASSuME automatically that it does.

Frankly I usually don't know what's gonna happen when I book a Sensual Massage at 3PM in the afternoon. Not sure what my mood will be or what the chemistry will be like. To be fair, if you book a Sensual Massage, many times that's what you get, and it's perfectly fine. Enjoy the massage, have your HE and pay the man with a smile and a hug. Any physical contact after that is between two adults who would both like to take it a bit further. Wonderful! Lucky You! That was great! Then get cleaned up, get dressed, and pay the man with a nice smile and a big hug. A generous tip would not be unusual. It would be a nice gesture.

Now I think that your initial question might have been as follows: In a massage setting, is getting a HE the same as having sex. Or to put it another way: I just had a HE! Did I have sex? In that special particular instance that we call A MASSAGE; my answer would be no. No we did not have sex. You just got a HE.

• 2 months later...
On 11/29/2023 at 6:06 AM, Mplsgymguy said:

Have had two peculiar interactions with Andrew. The first time I contacted him, about a year ago, we had a pleasant exchange of texts. When I asked if the massage would be nude/nude, he responded that he is “very friendly.” We set a time, but when I was on my way to his place, I received a text that the massage room he uses (which, I surmise, is shared) was locked and he didn’t have the key. OK, that’s odd, but things happen. The next time I was visiting the Phoenix area, I contacted him and we set up an appointment for the next day. Again, just as I was about to head out for his place, I received a text asking if I could make it another day as he was working his part-time job. I replied no thanks, and crossed Andrew off my list.

I met with him last year! Very nice guy and friendly! It was a bit odd though as his roommate or friend opened the door and let me in and was in the apartment the whole time playing video games with other people. The door was shut and we had our privacy but too weird for me to repeat!

On 11/26/2022 at 8:24 AM, azdr0710 said:

Please don't assume a HE is standard with a massage. And, yes, despite what Bill Clinton claims, a HE is sex. 

Most providers (and clients) seem to consider "sex" to be oral or anal penetration. Hand-y-work is not in the same category. 

And I think that an "erotic" massage, to most masseurs, can be many things -- even just erotic touching.