Steve Orr - NYC masseur ?

Ali Gator

My very first erotic massage experience was with Steve Orr in NYC about twenty years ago. I didn't know what to expect, and he 'guided' me along the way of what was going to happen to match my expectations. It was a memorable first time experience, and I went back to him two times after that - each experience rivaled the last.  The only thing I didn't like was his personality - a little too militant for me, a beginner. After the third time, I moved on to other providers. 

Does anyone have recent experience on him ? I checked out his site and it seems he hasn't aged a bit in 20 years. I'm thinking of returning to him in the coming months on my next trip to NYC.  Any info is helpful !

https://www.nycmasseur.com/

26 minutes ago, Ali Gator said:

The only thing I didn't like was his personality - a little too militant for me, a beginner.

Wow, there’s a blast from the past and I so totally agree about his personality. My one and only session with him was about 15 years ago. He’s a talented, trained man. I appreciated that he brought his table with him. But I found him rather condescending on my own then lack of experience and somewhat insulting at varying points in the session when my excitement was obvious. Don’t need that, especially when we’re the paying client! Never considered a repeat.

He has definitely aged (like the rest of us). Check out his pics on MF.

https://www.masseurfinder.com/massage-therapists/1063/

I had a massage or two by him decades ago too, and I don't recall him being condescending, but I was also a different person back then, and might have accepted certain attitudes more then than I would now.

That said, I used to see him biking around the city over the past few years, and I he's turned into one of those weird older men with a decidedly in-your-face dressing style that turned me off from wanting to see him undressed ever again.

Edited by Lewis H

I think you all corrected me - he was condescending with me, not necessarily militant (or maybe both). In a sense, as a newbie, I found that a bit of a turn-on for an erotic massage which led to an exciting experience for both of us. Same with the second time -  by the third time, I got bored with it / him.