411 on Mateoa in NYC

kyleham

• 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...

Gentleman this is a review I posted for this fine man on rentmasseur. 

discovered an encounter I have never experienced in my life. I have been getting massages for over 40 years from some men on this fabulous website as well as many other websites and especially including that one particular Enterprise that has the name ENVY in it whereas dare I say Mateo here is the true uncomfortable envy. What made this experience most extraordinary and absolutely out of the ordinary was the incredible intensity with which this fabulous man approached the massage. Most people reading this would be deterred because of the word intensity yet I highly recommend him because the intensity serves an entire other purpose in which one is transported into absolute tranquility. It's almost like a walking contradiction to have tranquil serenity from a man who is gazing into your eyes with such intensity that you feel like you're going to catch fire. I had more senses in my body aroused and completed to full fruition unlike any other experience ever. I am 65 years old and I had no idea I could still experience this absolute Bliss. Truly original and unique from the beginning I walked into the time I walked out. I am indebted to Mateo beyond any measure in which I could possibly thank him sufficiently. I travel the United States constantly and he even asked for some suggestions as to where to go. If he listens to me I would suggest that people in Columbus Ohio, Phoenix Arizona, Indianapolis Indiana, Pittsburgh Pennsylvania, San Antonio Texas, to get ready for his arrival. The only thing I don't like is his departure as he leaves behind many many enthralled clients here.

Good God guys I'm sorry I have no idea why that pasted like that. I will tell you a couple things here that I did not tell in my review on the website. Yes he does a large with mutual touch and the ending is explosive. You will be more more more more than satisfied!

• 2 months later...